I have been a little in and out of the weekly articulate e-Learning challenges but decided to jump in and participate in this week’s challenge
We were to record in audio format, answers to the following 10 interview questions. Click on each question to hear the answer. I explained the process briefly after the questions.
Wow…A challenging one it was for me. I didn’t know it was that challenging recording yourself in an interview like manner. I did all of this with an android tab (my laptop is presently not connected to the internet) so all tools used are android apps.
1. I made jottings of answers and points (using Diaro App)
2. I made several recordings for each one; though a few was fine after first recording. (Using Smart Voice Recorder)
3. I converted the files to .mp3 (using MediaConverter)
4. I downloaded the SoundCloud android app, created an account and uploaded each file to SoundCloud.
5. Using the share link, I copied the link to each file and used it here in WordPress. (App also available)
6. In WordPress, I imported media (question images) and linked to the different audio files in SoundCloud. For this last stage, I couldn’t figure out how to do it completely with the app, so I had to painfully connect my tab to my laptop (to share its internet) to finish it up!
Getting a good, clean recorder was a challenge, unfortunately for me I could not completely solve it. If I decided to wait to get a perfect software, I would eventually not do anything, besides there were regular laughs and chuckles from a young couple next door!